Search This Blog

Friday, April 19, 2013

"Boston"

I was in Boston the other night,...

I looked out over the harbor at the city skyline,
my heart was so moved towards the heaviness of the moments that had transpired...

And then, the next day,..the presidential limousine drive past me,... as it made its' way...to the church. 
I found myself thankful to live in a country where we are so incredibly free to pray.

Though we may have our own opinion in politics,...
I could not help but take in the moment as a true 'moment of freedom'..

I hope that we will all be saying special prayers as well--- especially all for those who lost loved ones in those moments on Patriots Day 2013...

Praying also,..that the capture of the 2nd suspect will allow open discussion as well as justice and to prevent future tragedy.

2 comments:

  1. I think, also, of our freedoms especially to pray. What a powerful thing to do for our loved country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. More powerful than we can get our mind around. But God is able..Thanks for reading and for your encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment to tell me how you are, I would love to hear from you.