Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Getting Published. "Living Beyond the Fringe' (copyrighted)

I am sitting in a hotel in San Francisco on a layover, 
sipping on black coffee that is never hot enough.

Over the last 7 years, on days just like today I have written 100's of blogs. Many of you (men and women) have read faithfully and encouraged me on this journey

It is February 27th, 2019 and I would like to explain my absence from the 'blog'.

Something special has happened in the last year and a half.

I have been 'picked up' by a publisher. Being 'picked up' is a phrase every author longs to hear at some point in their writing career, as it is the open door to becoming a voice to the readers we have longed to reach.

Some write novels, children's books, autobiographies or as in my case devotionals or self help type books. I have always tried to be an active listener who offers hope along the way. I have found life and my true purpose in following Jesus. And it is my hope, as the title indicates, that you too will desire a fullness of life 'beyond the fringe' living that we all have become accustomed to. And that we will move purposefully into the life He has always wanted for us.

Step by step, I invite you grow deeper and live life more fully. Choose now to leave the legacy you have always hoped to leave.

And so today, I announce the upcoming release of my first book; 'LIVING BEYOND the FRINGE'.

Please, stay tuned. I will be releasing the date in the next couple weeks.
In the mean time, please pray that this book will reach many and continue to be touched by His Hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to tell me how you are, I would love to hear from you.