Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2019

Hello friends!!!
Why the silence?
Well.....I was picked up by a publisher and my first book,
“LIVING BEYOND THE FRINGE” is now released.
It is available on Amazon (it is 1-2 month delivery). 
IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR OWN COPY FOR YOU OR A FRIEND...just send me a note.

This wonderful little page turner is filled with true short stories from my life as a flight attendant and Christian that will draw you closer than you have ever dreamed possible, to your heavenly Father.

To read more and to subscribe; OR TO PURCHASE from here 
visit my website for freebies and upcoming book signings.
www.sallymarx.com

The book is $16.99 plus tax
and includes an interactive journal within.
Great for women, men or couples small groups too
as well as Sunday Schools.

5⭐️reviews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to tell me how you are, I would love to hear from you.